I sent Joe off fishing with my boss and his family yesterday morning. This included a 4:00am wake-up and layering of clothes. Joe took off and I had trouble sleeping again. I managed to doze off for about an hour, but awoke to the dogs whining to go out...the early rise must have thrown off their sleep/pee schedule.
I poked around the house a bit, took a shower and started some laundry, and before I knew it I was mopping the floor and creating a fix-it list. WTF is wrong with me, nobody does this kind of stuff on their own? I take myself on over to Home Depot and pick up some cleaning supplies, a new shower head, a new sink sprayer, and faucet handles. After getting it all home...without even one mishap everything is fixed!
Off to Jeanine's and down to the Farmer's Market. I soon realize my patience is wearing thin, and I should have eaten something an hour earlier! In spite of my cranky, low blood sugar existence, I still manage to get what I came for, 3 gallon size lavenders, lemon thyme, and some salad starts.
Back to Jeanine's for a movie that didn't happen...lunch...and I head home. Joe gets home shortly after with his catch, 9 rock fish & 2 Ling Cod. Congratulations to him for his first attempt at deep-sea fishing. We get everything portioned out and finally settle down. What a day!
I poked around the house a bit, took a shower and started some laundry, and before I knew it I was mopping the floor and creating a fix-it list. WTF is wrong with me, nobody does this kind of stuff on their own? I take myself on over to Home Depot and pick up some cleaning supplies, a new shower head, a new sink sprayer, and faucet handles. After getting it all home...without even one mishap everything is fixed!
Off to Jeanine's and down to the Farmer's Market. I soon realize my patience is wearing thin, and I should have eaten something an hour earlier! In spite of my cranky, low blood sugar existence, I still manage to get what I came for, 3 gallon size lavenders, lemon thyme, and some salad starts.
Back to Jeanine's for a movie that didn't happen...lunch...and I head home. Joe gets home shortly after with his catch, 9 rock fish & 2 Ling Cod. Congratulations to him for his first attempt at deep-sea fishing. We get everything portioned out and finally settle down. What a day!

Post a Comment