Joe and I took the dogs over to run with their old pal, Sammy, yesterday. It's too bad Mike and Kevin weren't around, but we still had fun with Jeff. I picked up some of my gardening items, one of which being a very large clay pot! I was missing this thing and am so glad it wasn't commandeered by Mike or Jen. After getting home I potted some of the smaller tomato plants in the pot and set it in the sunniest spot on the patio. Lavender and Thyme are patiently awaiting their placement in the front bed, where they will be sunned incessantly.
I also spread some more moss killer on the yard, but this time that damn spreader gave my hand a blister that has since popped and gotten gross and sore. I also think I may have gotten some lyme and dirt in it yesterday...curiously wondering what that will do to me.
I also spread some more moss killer on the yard, but this time that damn spreader gave my hand a blister that has since popped and gotten gross and sore. I also think I may have gotten some lyme and dirt in it yesterday...curiously wondering what that will do to me.

Post a Comment